Thursday, October 30, 2014

31 Days, I can't wait for tomorrow.

Lately I have been loving living my yoga pants. I have been sending my etsy orders out and working in my little workshop, aka the laundry corner of our house. Here I am taking a little selfie for you. My corner has a pile of "turbands" that I'm sewing together for the next etsy listing. I also dyed one to be festive which will be dried and wearable tomorrow. I am currently prepping all my thread and winding the bobbins so that I can sit down and get to work during nap times. I launched the braided headbands today on my etsy shop! It was a nice productive day. Now opening my computer to update the blog and take a quick photo on photo booth made me see photos of not long ago and I had to post a few.
 Here is Lyla earlier this month after getting her flu shot. Not even bothered.
O just after Lyla was born

Baby Lyla! She's so big now


 Here I am last December! Yes, I do feel perpetually pregnant but I obviously don't let that stop me from crafting something. Time sure does fly. Tomorrow we find out what we're having! I am excited either way, it feels like Christmas. It's fun having one of each, I can't imagine what another boy or girl will be like. Pregnancy dreams are weird by the way. I dreamed last night that Mark took over the 2nd and 3rd trimester for me, but he didn't look pregnant and I was annoyed by that. So weird. I'm sure I'll dream about what we're having tonight since we keep talking about it. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment