This morning I went swimming. I am planning on exercising consistently no matter how exhausted I feel this pregnancy. It was a lovely swim but if I knew it was going to be 93 degrees today I may have opted for a sitter and exercised later. I took the kids to the park for a picnic this evening before shopping at Trader Joes. We went to a park that was pretty much empty and covered with leaves. Owen brought mickey mouse and his monkey and took turns pushing them both on separate swings, just like I do for him and his sister. I had to take photos of that. Of course we went to the park during the hottest time of day. Owen was sweating just sitting on the blanket. Days like this make me long for a move to somewhere with colder weather. I am constantly checking the forecast and praying that it gets cooler. I have been known to turn on the AC just so I can justify drinking a hot chai or vanilla latte, especially if it's October and I really shouldn't have to use an AC. I guess I'm a rebel. Grocery shopping with two little kids is enough to wear me out for the day. I'm glad I chose to shop at the end of our park excursion and now that the kids are tucked into bed, I will be following too. This was a short blog entry but we packed a lot into today with very short naps.




![]() |
| running while swinging |
![]() |


No comments:
Post a Comment