This is a delayed picture heavy post of our trip to the Exploratorium for father's day. Mark and I were gifted a little trip with our little man from Grandpa Dave. We had a wonderful time even though I think O mainly enjoyed the ride over on the ferry boat. We will definitely have to go again in a few years when Owen is older.
I have surrendered to the fact that while I may not be the most science oriented person, my children will probably inherit a deeply inquisitive nature from their father. Mark loves to explore things. He will get so enthusiastic about the science behind playing music, recording sounds, baking a cake, cooking with different oils and spices... ect. It's as if the world is his Exploratorium. I appreciate this about him. Even though I am 3 1/2 months pregnant and at this point would rather just put anything in the oven so I can sit down. I let Mark do his creative thing since he has so much energy and enthusiasm for learning and I get so much out of it because of his equal enthusiasm for teaching. The Exploratorium tickets were the perfect father's day gift for this man.
I have surrendered to the fact that while I may not be the most science oriented person, my children will probably inherit a deeply inquisitive nature from their father. Mark loves to explore things. He will get so enthusiastic about the science behind playing music, recording sounds, baking a cake, cooking with different oils and spices... ect. It's as if the world is his Exploratorium. I appreciate this about him. Even though I am 3 1/2 months pregnant and at this point would rather just put anything in the oven so I can sit down. I let Mark do his creative thing since he has so much energy and enthusiasm for learning and I get so much out of it because of his equal enthusiasm for teaching. The Exploratorium tickets were the perfect father's day gift for this man.
![]() |
| Here he is after church pushing the stroller to the ferry with his spiffy clothes. |
![]() |
| trying to catch the waves |
![]() |
| breezy Bjerke |
![]() |
| Little signs of missing a nap window |
![]() |
| Loving our view of the Golden Gate |
![]() |
| Lunch time on the boat! |
![]() |
| Loves his apple sauce. |
![]() |
| "Cool guy" |
![]() |
| Playing with the giant clock machine |
![]() |
| This exhibit was my favorite as a kid |
![]() |
| getting sleepy but too excited to nap |
![]() |
| the 3D exhibit |
![]() |
| O and daddy's shadow picture |
![]() |
| Mark in his element of discovery |
![]() |
| such a happy baby for having zero naps |
![]() |
| Love my sweet little guy |
![]() |
| still doing amazing on the way home, so glad he had Murray with him |
![]() |
| Nothing like chillen at the end of a great day |






























No comments:
Post a Comment