Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy Birthday O!

We had such a wonderful time celebrating Owen's birthday yesterday. I got up early and started the day with some "healthy" Mickey Mouse pancakes. He wasn't too sure at first but quickly was won over by their tasty goodness. We were so blessed by all the friends and family who celebrated Owen's birthday, near and far. Here's a little photo display of what went on.



checking out mom's skills.

Loves it.

Grandpa Dave wanted him to open up a present before the party


Pretty good for a first timer.

I just love the bow

awesome dino from mom and dad.

He's ready to patrol



Gillie and O

Brynn and O. (Gillie and Brynn are twins, I'm so grateful for them)

Walking lessons

A bunch of wonderful friends. (I love these kids)

Who could deny this cute boy a special birthday party

All the friends and family enjoying dinner

Playground break

We love Casey

In between all the festivities he even got to ride a giant bee

Antics with Uncle Josh



I taught him to do that.
Not too sure about the candle




Loves his cake, typical weaver trait.


Daddy made this huge owl cake from scratch


He also helped O open his gifts


We had a blast.



1 comment:

  1. Cute pics and progeny; looks like the party was a great success. There's sure to be a pas de deux when he and Nancy hook up this week in the East.

    ReplyDelete