There's been so many magical moments since we moved back to Davis, but I thought I'd blog a few that happened today and this past week.
We are having a girl! Magical right? We are so excited we decided to wear girly colors to celebrate. Doesn't Mark look great in pink? He's going to be in so much trouble with a little girl. I am thinking of giving him some princess and tea party lessons.
Today at the farmer's market we heard some magical music and turned around to find this man riding a motorized unicorn car. Pretty awesome.
 |
| I love cloud forest cafe! |
AND my favorite coffee shop in town has been telling another mommy about me. They think that she and I will be instant friends since we're very similar and we had the same due date with our two boys and now we're both expecting girls in December. :) How magical is that!? We ran into each other at the coffee shop today. It felt like a scene from a movie. I love meeting sparkly people.
That's just a little sip of all the magical moments. Many more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment