Monday, October 1, 2012

Park dates with Owen

Owen is not a big fan of his car seat but this mama needs her outside time. Last week we went to the park with the stroller, a blanket, and a book. Owie did so good most of the way there. His eyes get so big while he stared at the big world outside of his stroller. Right before we arrived to our little shaded patch of grass he started crying. He wanted out of his car seat and lucky enough for him it was time to get out. He was pretty sleepy but loving the outdoor time. He kicked a bunch on his blanket and his eyes grew heavier and heavier. I put him back in his car seat and started our walk home. Once he started to fuss I pulled out my iphone. Why yes, I do have an "app for that". We put on some white noise compliments of the Baby Soothe app and he was out. I am so glad that another mommy friend shared this app with me. Do you see him cradling the phone in his little hand?



I love my sweet little sleeper. 


Dwight is not really aware of how much his life is changing.




No comments:

Post a Comment