Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Almost 15 weeks

I can't believe how fast the weeks have flown by. I saw a mom today with a 2 week old baby while I was walking O around outside of a new moms group. Even though she was wearing aviator sunglasses I could see she had been crying. I remember those days! She shared with me that she felt completely incapable and scared. I quickly reassured her that she was a wonderful mommy and that the beginning was so hard for me as well. The tears kept flowing and I was so close to just giving her a big hug and crying myself. Motherhood completely brings out your softer side. She was worried that she was too late for the meeting but I told her that we all arrive at different times and that she should definitely join even though there was only 20 minutes left. It's amazing how fast the time has gone that I've already forgotten my weepy days. Those hormones are sure tricky! I hope she comes back. Getting out of the house and talking to other new moms was the only way I survived the first couple weeks. Now life with my little chunk just gets better and better. O has started getting very ticklish. I love our little chats when he first wakes up and the way he giggles when I tickle his sides. He also is attempting to roll over. He can't do it without our help but he can get up on one arm completely on his own. Such a strong little guy! He can also roll from side to side on his back. Hopefully I can capture the big moment on camera!









No comments:

Post a Comment