We are about to embark on an adventure down south to visit family, and of course, Mickey Mouse. I promised I'd be taking lots of photos down there so I figure that I should probably update the blog. I've been so busy updating our actual albums that I haven't done anything on the blog. We (sort of) survived the three under three phase! We only have one week left today. Owen is still working on potty training but he is definitely motivated. Lyla is talking up a storm and walks like a pro (and dances too). Ira gets whatever tummy time in whenever he can and he's still smiley.
 |
| I can't believe how much he looks like my brother. |
 |
| Lyla likes to look mysterious in her cape. |
 |
| here's little Ira around 1 1/2 months. |
 |
| she wakes up like this most of the time. |
Owen and Lyla do a lot of play together. They've gotten better at sharing and their friendship is so sweet to watch. I think they're learning a lot from each other, which I'm happy about especially as Owen is about to head to preschool in the Fall.
This summer we are planning on a lot of trips to Gunther's ice cream. It's one of our favorite places to go, especially on Monday nights.
 |
| Owen is pretty pumped for his ice cream. |
 |
| Mark always goes for the sundaes |
 |
| He was smiling even though he didn't get any ice cream |
 |
| She was sad that ice cream came to an end. |
We spend a lot of time in the backyard thanks to our large tree that shades most of it after nap time. Lyla loves to give me this funny face. I'm hoping to get a water table of some sort back there.
 |
| More silly faces |
And here I finally captured a quick photo of all my three when Owen was still using his binky. I need more of these... Owen has since stopped using his bink, Lyla only wants hers occasionally and Ira is typically not with one ever. It's funny how different they are.
 |
| She helps me try out some headband ideas. |
 |
| another funny face :) |
I try to sneak some selfies in with my kiddos. Now that I am organizing my photos, it's kind of sad to see not a whole lot of me with them so I'm doing my best to take more.
I've also been trying to cook more. I made Indian tikka from scratch with naan. It was soo good.
So here's to more frequent updates during the summer! This entry definitely lacked a lot of details but I promise myself more details next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment