The title of this blog came about because I have literally not blogged in a while and I wanted to squeeze in these photos before our baby girl turns 6 months. I have been so busy running my little
etsy store and doing some spring cleaning.
April was a blast. I especially loved that my dear friend Amber came with her little Nova. Both of them are such joys to me. Amber and I used to do music together before we became Mrs.
Amber is a huge inspiration to me and will always have a special place in my heart. She is amazing. I just hope we can be neighbors someday.
 |
| already best buds |
 |
| Owen only looks slightly nervous |
 |
| Owen and Auntie Amber |
 |
| 4 months! |
 |
This is her signature face
|
 |
| Lyla 5 months |
 |
| Owen laying down to pose like Lyla |
 |
| He loves running up and down hills |
 |
| cool guy on the court |
 |
| Loving the library |
 |
| Look at this face. Makes this mama melt. |
So, that is a rather inadequate picture of the last 2 months. Lots of library time and lots of missing photos. Let's hope I can do some more blogging now that I'm on summer vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment