These past 2 weeks have been a whirlwind, but I'm beginning to think that that's how life is for our little family. A week ago from last Friday, I drove both kids down to see their great-grandpa Buck and sweet cousin Jessie in Marin. While I was packing the car to go they both "played" with Owen's super heroes. More like Owen set them up to protect his little sister.
We arrived safely and were able to relax a bit before Owen begged my dad to go "ou-side!"
 |
| We didn't get enough photos with him. |
Here are some final shots of Jess' visit. I love her. She's my sister cousin and I wish we lived closer. I was so lucky that she lived in Marin for a little bit.
 |
| she's so cute. |
 |
| and so is this guy! |
 |
| Mark and his grass instrument |
 |
| Bubble fun! |
Scroll through the next 6 photos and you'll know where I got part of this blog title.
 |
| This guy and Owen have a lot of similar features |
 |
| I love this photo |
 |
| Goodbyes are rough. |
 |
| Kisses to make goodbyes all better |
Yesterday we got some new family members! Thanks so much to Dave Viguie and our new friend Josh, we got the coop and run in with ease. Well I hope they thought it wasn't too bad.
 |
| Here are the girls! |
No comments:
Post a Comment