I have been craving fruit so the other day Mark made me a delicious fruit salad. He chopped up a mango, half a pineapple, a banana, and raspberries. After all the chopping he mixed a bit of warm honey with orange juice and mixed it in. I was like a kid who just heard the ice cream truck down the block, I could not wait for my fruit! Mark had a couple bites but I couldn't help eating basically the whole thing. That was my dinner, and I might add that I don't long for fruit so much anymore. I have it but since that intense desire for fruit that day, I tend to generally mix it in with other important parts of the food pyramid.Last night Mark requested that he make me a romantic dinner. He's already been cooking a lot lately so I was surprised that he wanted to do something so special. He asked what I was up for and I said something not too heavy, since my appetite wanes and I can't eat a whole lot. He made spiced salmon (it had tumeric, ginger, garam masala, light paprika and ground red pepper), brown rice, and asparagus. It was so delicious.
This morning I woke up to Mark gently running his fingers through my hair. He gets up so early these days (5:45am) and I am a pretty light sleeper so I woke up. I don't mind because I enjoy talking to him in the mornings and seeing him at the beginning and at the end of each day. He had this funny look on his face so I asked him if something was wrong. He said he had a dream that it was time for me to give birth to our baby, and I asked him if it was a scary dream for him and he said, "no, it was the best day of my life." He also came home today with more name ideas. His dream sharing and his name enthusiasm (most are girls names by the way), melts my heart. I keep thinking I'm so lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment