Thursday, January 30, 2014

1 month!

She didn't feel like having her photo taken at that moment.

Her best crocodile face
Our baby girl is already one month old. She loves to eat and sleep. I feel a lot more relaxed this time around. I am getting more sleep at night but I'm not taking advantage of it since I stay up late watching netflix and hanging out with Mark. Here are some real photos of what she does. Her crying is actually pretty cute.  She has been cooing at me too and does a little sigh that makes us melt. No real smiles yet! 



Cut it out mom!
Owen and I pretty much hang out and talk about trucks and stuff. He is really picking up a lot of words. He likes to tell me that he's "all done", especially when I'm in the middle of reading him a story. It makes me laugh. I also like to reinvent stories that he's asked me to read a couple times. Today I read a more wild version of Good Dog Carl. The mother is very negligent to allow a dog to babysit her kid and Carl and baby have a wild time. It's a picture book so I'm sure he didn't mind my telling of the story. I love his version of the English language. He says "side" when he wants to outside. His favorite toys right now are the little bath animals. He lines them up, then throws them off his toy box, and says "oh no!". He also has been learning to say please, but it sounds more like "pwea". I simply cannot refuse his politeness.



1 comment: