I'm behind, but only by a month! My excuse is that I've felt so pregnant lately. I literally use it as an adjective to describe how I feel whenever Mark asks me how I am. The first round of pictures comes from The Bay Area Discovery Museum. My dad bought us all tickets over the summer and I felt like Owen was just about old enough to really enjoy it. We went on Saturday the 28th of September and had a blast. Owen did not want to leave each activity room. He would fuss a little bit until we showed him the next cool thing. I'm sure he would've been happy to stay in one place the whole time. I can't wait until he's old enough to try out the art activities. I remember going here as a little girl and I absolutely loved the Jim Henson Muppet exhibit they had. I also remember building a mini doll house in a shoe box, it probably didn't look as cool as I remember but that's part of the magic of being a kid.
![]() |
| Two guys ready for adventure |
![]() |
| He loved the water cushion |
![]() |
| and the bubbles |
![]() |
| He made it to the top |
![]() |
| O loves to put shapes in the right places |
![]() |
| he discovered an owl |
![]() |
| and wondered if the owl fits in this shape? |
![]() |
| Here he is reluctantly being escorted out to the next activities |
![]() |
| Nothing like water play |
![]() |
| He was covered in water rather quickly so we decided it was apron time |



![]() |
| love this cute little guy on his tippy toes! |

![]() |
| ready for more adventures. |

![]() |
| more shape play |
![]() |
| His sail boat onesie was perfect for the boat. |
![]() |
| It was a wonderful day in the bay. |
In early October we took a little trip to the Davis Arboretum. My husband, in all his college studies, had never been to the side where the Vet School is located. There is a beautiful garden there and of course a bunch of animals. O loved it too.
![]() |
| waiting for Mr. Horse |
![]() |
| Getting a boost from Papa. |
![]() |
| A lovely visitor |
![]() |
![]() |
| garden path |
![]() |
| The Oak Grove |

![]() |
| Perfect place to take a walk |
![]() |
| who needs a lawn mower when you have a baby to pull grass out for you |
![]() |
| Mark took this shot. Not too blurry. I have so many shots of being pregnant with O but not many with baby girl. We're working on it. |

























Great photos! We love to go to that part of the Arboretum - the Oak Grove is my favorite.
ReplyDelete