It's the end of February, way too long since my last blog post. The problem with waiting 20 days in between postings is that you have so much to say and lots of photos to post. Hope it's entertaining!
We've been having way too much fun around here. Mark and I talk about how much we're falling more and more in love with our little son. His personality is becoming more pronounced each day. He is so zany. Mark described it best when he was playing with him before bed; he said, "He's just so cute that I can't help but constantly smother him with love." That's how we feel. Poor Mark works so much that he doesn't get all the quality time that I've been having with him. I do my best to leave some bath times and any bed times that I can for Mark to participate in when he's home. I typically send photos like the one below so that Mark can feel like he's here with us. Owen has started "singing." To some it may sound like yelling, but I can tell the difference. I'm wondering if he's going to be one of those guys who likes to sing in the shower.
Owen and I still go for lots of walks. He loves being outside, and I do too. He takes 2 naps a day now—one at 9:30 and another around 2. We usually try to walk in between naps and after meals. We walked to the baseball field yesterday. Owen loved watching the kids play baseball. I told him all about how his mother was phenomenal T-ball player back in the day.

Speaking of eating. My kid cannot eat enough. He must be in the middle of some growth spurt. He can down so much food, it's crazy. He's starting to lose interest in nursing, but I'm trying to hold out until he's 1. Yesterday we went to Baskin Robbins, and Owie got his very own sugar free cone to eat. He loved it. (He didn't see us with our ice cream.)


![]() |
| Here he is feeding himself! |
![]() |
| Reading his favorite bed time book. Thanks, Auntie Alex! |
![]() |
| Teary-eyed little man |
We have some exciting news! We're moving back to Marin in April. We'll be living with Grandpa Dave. We will miss Davis. We've made many friends here, which is why we aren't sure that it's a permanent move. Mark will be going to school full-time, and we'll be doing our best to save money. We are so looking forward to being closer to family. I'm sure Owen will thrive with all the love.













No comments:
Post a Comment