Monday, December 10, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..

 We started a new tradition! I have to confess something. This is the first year that Mark and I purchased a real tree. In the past we felt like it was a waste since we would be spending Christmas Day with our families. The only little thing we did our first year was purchase a tiny little shrub from Rite Aid a couple days after our wedding. This year, with a little man in our midst, we decided it was time to start our family traditions. Here is a visual of what went down. Enjoy!


Hooray Silveyville!
I found this sign to be very fitting.
He's growing!

You can even pack your children.
It was a busy/fun place.
People even brought their goats


Mark was very excited


Owen just wanted to eat "Jeeter".
Did I mention free popcorn?


I originally wanted to go for the palm tree but Mark said it was too far back. ;)
Owen being so cute.

I just had to take him out for extra snuggles.

Mark is ready to cut that tree down. 

Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree (This kind of makes me want to go plant a new tree.) 
but then Santa showed up!


Here it is! I decorated it.


I wasn't too fond of putting the green snowflakes on the tree, (they were in the pack of ornaments) so I decided to make a garland. 
Here's the garland with the extra ornaments. 

 And my favorite thing...The Christmas tree at night. 
What a fun day we had yesterday. Now Mark is out tonight for trivia while I am doing some reading and working on my next project...





1 comment:

  1. Project mama! You are so crafty. I love your garland! Looks like a lovely day! xo.

    ReplyDelete